Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Glitter and Sparkle

Hello, sorry about the late running of the challenge post, unfortunately life got in the way a bit this morning!

  Don't forget to check the post below to see if you were a lucky winner or in our Top 3.

Welcome to another Christmas challenge, we are giving you a fabulous theme  - Glitter and Sparkle. And if you can't have a bit of glitter and sparkle at Christmas then when can you?!

We're playing Just For Fun this month but we hope that you will still join with us.

Here's some beautiful inspiration from the team

Chris





Gail





 Judy 





Susan



Over to you now,

Love from the CASSettes xx

Please use the linky below. All entries from both link ups will be in the draw & up for Top 3 spots

11 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous cards DT
gr karin

Janice said...

Great inspiration from the design team!
Janice x

Lady Joyful said...

I just came to link up my card and it says the InLinkz account has expired! I'll check back tomorrow to see if it is working then :)

Deanne Saunders said...

My card can be found HERE:
http://littlebitopaper.blogspot.ca/2016/11/kiss-me-at-christmas.html

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

My entry:
http://createdbysunshinehoneybee.blogspot.com/2016/11/xmas-brr-mittens-coffee-toy-card.html
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

My entry:
http://createdbysunshinehoneybee.blogspot.com/2016/11/xmas-brr-mittens-coffee-toy-card.html
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

2nd entry:
http://createdbysunshinehoneybee.blogspot.com/2016/11/xmas-warm-winter-wishes-hat-coffee-card.html

I do not see my 1st entry comment & I know I commented, twice matter of fact when I did not see comment after cking back 1st time.

Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

An Occasional Genius said...

Thank you to those ladies that have left their links here, I have automatically added them to our new linky for you. Thanks for playing along, have a great day x

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

TY for correcting linky & adding entries.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Whisper said...

Such gorgeous inspiration, i hope i'm not too late to enter, luv Sam x

Doris Klein said...

So pretty and fab DT inspirations. Love the Images and the amazing creations.

Hugs
Doris

*DT* Die Sketchtanten
*DT* The Sketchy Challenges
*GDT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2!!
Kleido’s BastelStüble
Blog-owner Do-Al(l) Kreatives