Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Winner and Top 3 - Cute Christmas

Morning

I'm here to tell you about the winners of last month's Cute Christmas challenge.

The winner of our goodie bag is

69 - Hazel

Congratulations Hazel. Please contact us to claim your prize - address over in side bar >>>>

The Top 3 for last month (in order of entry) is

38 - Janice




39 - Zora


Thanks for joining in with us this month. That's only another 8½  months to Christmas......

We'll be back shortly for the new challenge.

Lots of love

The Cass-ettes

4 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Congrats to the winner, Hazel. Have a BEE-utiful evng!
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Janice said...

Thanks ladies, Jx

Hazel said...

Wow! I am delighted that I've won the goodie bag for the cute challenge. Thank you so much. I've emailed. x

Bożena Adamusińska said...

Thank you very much for the award TOP 3. I am honored :-)
Hugs,
Bożena from ArtCardBox