Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Winners Cute Christmas

Morning

I'm here to tell you about the winners of last month's cute challenge.

The winner of 4 digis from our sponsor Sweet Pea Stamps is.....


82 - Anna

Congratulations Anna. Please contact us to claim your prize - address over in side bar >>>>

The Top 3 for last month (in order of entry) is

8 - Deborah


50 - Helen




And I'm actually going to sneak in a #4 which isn't a traditional Christmas image, but I thought it was quite cute....



Thanks for joining in with us this month - that's another month nearer to Christmas ;) We'll be back shortly for the new challenge.

Lots of love

The Cass-ettes

3 comments:

Anna SG said...

Anna It's me!!!??? hahaha....I'm the winner!!!??? hahahaha....Woooow!!!!!!Thank you very much!!!! It make me so happy!!!! Thank you Thank you...Thank you!!!!

Helen said...

Oooh...thanks for choosing my card in the Top 3 - what a lovely surprise!
Helen x

Kathi said...

Thanks for sneaking in my card for a top fourth!